Velocity Reviews

-   -   browser window (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t786297-browser-window.html)

Jessica Weiner 06-24-2006 02:38 PM

browser window

I have a web application that needs to be displayed in the browser such that
it takes up the *whole* window, i.e.browser's back/forwards buttons and
menus etc shouldn't be displayed. How can this be done?

Thanks.
Jess

Scott M. 06-24-2006 03:10 PM

Re: browser window

The browser is not controlled with ASP.NET or any other server-side
programming paradigm.

Only client-side code can affect the browser. You can send client-side code
from the server to the client, but the code executes there.

You need client-side JavaScript and the window.open() command.

news:j7cng.122696$dW3.66261@newssvr21.news.prodigy .com...