Velocity Reviews

-   -   help needed in usps services (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t786260-help-needed-in-usps-services.html)

vijender.mca@gmail.com 06-13-2006 04:59 AM

help needed in usps services

Hai friends,

I am trying to send an XML transmission to the US Postal
Service to retrieve shipping rates but so far have been unsuccessful.

Can any one help me and provide me a source code for usps

implementation in .net please respond quickly. if have any knowledge
on this
pls send to the above mail id.

Thanking you,
with kind regards,
biruju

Simon Hart 06-13-2006 12:46 PM

Re: help needed in usps services

What problem are you getting (error message, exceptions)? show us your
problem code.

Simon.

news:1150174758.385012.234490@h76g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...