Velocity Reviews

-   -   Change TargetNameSpace in webservice proxy class (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t785847-change-targetnamespace-in-webservice-proxy-class.html)

walter 02-14-2006 04:32 PM

Change TargetNameSpace in webservice proxy class

Hi there, I have several internal webserives that expose exactly the same
interface. The only difference is the targetnamespace attribute.

What I want to do is to use a unique proxy class to talk to all of them.
--This will give me the ability to pick different service on the runtime. the
problem here is the TargetNameSpace is specified by
"SoapDocumentMethodAttribute" ,a .NET attribute which doesn't allow runtime
change.

See if anyone here can share some lights.Thanks in advance.

[ SoapDocumentMethodAttribute("http://tempuri.org/Exec",
RequestNamespace = "http://tempuri.org/", ResponseNamespace =
"http://tempuri.org/", Use = SoapBindingUse.Literal, ParameterStyle =
SoapParameterStyle.Wrapped)]
public string Exec(string RequestCode, string InXml)
{...}