Velocity Reviews

-   -   Publish problem with frontpage 2000 after changing provider (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t785711-publish-problem-with-frontpage-2000-after-changing-provider.html)

Daniel 01-06-2006 04:25 PM

Publish problem with frontpage 2000 after changing provider

I changed to a ADSL connection with a new provider and now I cannot publish
from frontpage 2000. The error I get is "500 OOPS:setsockopt". I am able to
use a FTP program in the "PASV mode" and it will publish to the server, but
if I am not in the PASV mode then I get an error using the FTP program. Does
a newer version of frontpage address this problem or is there a way to get
FP2000 to work. It is a real pain having to use FTP to upload to the server.