Help :Use of WSDL to generate proxy class ??
I have created a simple web service application which is collectionf simple
data froma database a test purpose. Then I add reference to that web service
from my client application. When ruuning everything works well.
Then I trty to use the WSDL tool as a test to generate the proxy class with
WSDL.exe /language:VB C:\myService\Bin\myService.dll?WSDL
when running this I get following error list reported by the tool :
Error: There was an error processing
- The document at the url file:///C:\myService\Bin\myService.dll?WSDL was
not recognized as a known document type.
The error message from each known type may help you fix the problem:
- Report from 'WSDL Document' is 'There is an error in XML document (0, 0).'.
- There is an invalid character in the given encoding. Line 1, position 3.
- Report from 'DISCO Document' is 'The data at the root level is invalid.
, position 1.'.
- Report from 'XML Schema' is 'There is an invalid character in the given
ng. Line 1, position 3.'.
What does it all means ?
Does something need to be done on the Web service that I forgot ?
thanks for your help
|All times are GMT. The time now is 07:28 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.