Velocity Reviews

-   -   Closing TCP Connection (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t785316-closing-tcp-connection.html)

Mike King 09-02-2005 09:14 PM

Closing TCP Connection

How do I close the TCP/IP connection to a web server/web service? I have
noticed when I make a SOAP request, a connection is create with the server
and it never closes until the calling application is close. I know this
because I am watching the IIS performace counter called "Current
Connections". Does anyone know how to close the connection?

Mike King 09-06-2005 02:10 PM

Re: Closing TCP Connection

I solved my problem by disabling "HTTP Keep-Alives" on the server.