Velocity Reviews

-   -   How to Create Web Server in Windows 2003 Advanced Server? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t785040-how-to-create-web-server-in-windows-2003-advanced-server.html)

Rajesh Khadka 05-19-2005 10:07 AM

How to Create Web Server in Windows 2003 Advanced Server?

Hello Sir,

How to Create Web Server in Windows 2003 Advanced Server?

When I am going to Published my web page in my web server that this message
is appears Server Error: The Web Server at "http:\\mainserver\rajesh" does
not appear to have Windows SharePoint Services Installed.
Possible Causes:
1. The web server may not have the FrontPage Server Extensions Installed.
2. The web server may be temporarily out of service.
3. If you are connecting through a proxy server, the proxy setting may be
incorrect.
4. An error may have occurred in the web server.