Velocity Reviews

-   -   request format unrecognised (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t784913-request-format-unrecognised.html)

SteveR 04-25-2005 11:58 AM

request format unrecognised

I'm trying to call my web service from a C++ 6.0 application. It works fine
on the web server PC but from anyother PC I get the error message 'request
format is unrecognised'. I build the request exactly as displayed in the asmx
test page. (I'm using the HTTP Post version). Has anyone got any ideas about
how I fix this?
My HTTP request is shown below.

POST /cpcwebservice/cybermonitor.asmx/AddAlarmReport HTTP/1.1
Host: 172.27.84.83

iMC=3&iReport=1&strMessage=test&strUser=TEST

--
Steve