Velocity Reviews

-   -   architecture/design related question (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t784442-architecture-design-related-question.html)

Eddie J 01-27-2005 01:57 PM

architecture/design related question

I have an architecture/design related question. I need to develop a web
service that contacts multiple other web services that are on other servers.
When I try this, I get security permission issues which I'm assuming are due
to the fact that the web service code is running under the ASPNET user
account.

Could someone recommend the best way to overcome the security restriction
(in the way that least jeapordizes security)?

Thanks --

Eddie J 01-27-2005 06:35 PM

RE: architecture/design related question

Please disregard. I was under mistaken assumptions.