Velocity Reviews

-   -   Cannot start web page (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t784145-cannot-start-web-page.html)

Spale 11-29-2004 02:43 PM

Cannot start web page

For some time i cannot start SUS admin web console on my SUS server.It says
opening page and stays like this for some time.In event wiever i found this
error.

Source :WAM

event ID 204

The HTTP server encountered an unhandled exception while processing the
ISAPI Application '

IISRTL!ALLOC_CACHE_HANDLER::Alloc(void) + 0x7

ISATQ!_AtqAddAsyncHandle@24 + 0x1C

ISATQ!CDirMonitor::Monitor(class CDirMonitorEntry *,char const
*,int,unsigned long) + 0xA8

asp!HttpExtensionProc + 0xA0D5

+ 0xD3FACC61

Anyone knows how to solve this?

Dan Rogers 11-29-2004 08:41 PM

RE: Cannot start web page

Hi

Does the same problem happen if you host the application in IIS? If not,
you might want to consult a SUS support forum.

Dan Rogers
Microsoft Corporation
>From: "Spale" <king2000sa@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Cannot start web page
>Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 15:43:25 +0100
>Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webservic es
cpmsftngxa10.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTFEED02.phx.gbl!TK2MSFT NGP08.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGP11
phx.gbl