Velocity Reviews

-   -   Can't import .OCX assembly into Web Matrix Project. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t784143-cant-import-ocx-assembly-into-web-matrix-project.html)

Steve Gordon 11-29-2004 10:30 AM

Can't import .OCX assembly into Web Matrix Project.

Hi,

I am using Web Matrix Project as .NET programming environment. Can you show
me detailed steps how to import the .ocx library into the Web Matrix
Project. I can't seem to be able to import other assembly than .dll, .exe or
..mcl . I am pretty new to the .NET programming environment, and may be
missing something.

I can see the file in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Tops\xyzxyz.ocx , but I
can't find a way to import it into the Web Matrix Project to see all Methods
and Properties of the assembly.

Thank you for any help.

Dan Rogers 11-30-2004 10:11 PM

RE: Can't import .OCX assembly into Web Matrix Project.

Hi Steve,

I'm not sure I understand the reference to a web-matrix project. Is this a
project type in VS.Net 2003? Or is it an add-in that you've purchased or
installed from a third party?

Sorry that I don't recognize this ...

Dan Rogers
Microsoft Corporation
>From: "Steve Gordon" <steve7844@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Can't import .OCX assembly into Web Matrix Project.
>Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 02:30:44 -0800
>Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webservic es
cpmsftngxa10.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGXA01.phx.gbl!TK2MSFT NGP08.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGP09
.phx.gbl