Velocity Reviews

-   -   web performance (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t784027-web-performance.html)

Dicky Cheng 11-09-2004 05:15 PM

web performance

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...ce07222003.asp

For the article above, does anyone know it's common to implement the
solution in a heavy server? any other method can solve the problem raised in
the article?

Thanks,
Dicky

Alvin Bruney [MVP] 11-09-2004 09:31 PM

Re: web performance

I don't know of any other methods because of the architecture of ASP.NET.
The options you have at your disposal are pretty much limited to what was
discussed in the article. If you take your time, you can implememt it
successfully in a heavily serviced environment.The solutions I have seen
typically stop at the asynchronous approach.

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney