Velocity Reviews

-   -   How to copy n paste .asp files to Solution Explorer and have it show up there? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t783944-how-to-copy-n-paste-asp-files-to-solution-explorer-and-have-it-show-up-there.html)

Jason Robertson 10-23-2004 07:07 PM

How to copy n paste .asp files to Solution Explorer and have it show up there?

Hi,

I have just installed Visual Studio.net 2003 Enterprise Architect.
I have been using Visual Interdev so far, and I am used to be able to select
from a desktop bunch of .asp files, drag and drop them into a Project
Explorer window and have it show there as a tree of files. Is there some
setting that I need to enable in Visual Studio.Net to do the drag and drop
to Solution Explorer (which seems to be the equivalent of Project Explorer
in InterDev) and have it show there as a tree of files?

Thank you for your help.

Dan Rogers 11-17-2004 01:06 AM

RE: How to copy n paste .asp files to Solution Explorer and have it show up there?

Hi,

What you need to do is go to Solution Explorer, right click on the project
you want to add your files to, and then right click, select add, then
existing files from the menu. Then select the files you want to add to the
project and click OK.

I hope this helps,

Dan Rogers
Microsoft Corporation
--------------------
>From: "Jason Robertson" <jason6869@msn.com>
>Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webservic es
>Subject: How to copy n paste .asp files to Solution Explorer and have it

show up there?
>Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 12:07:42 -0700
sv3-SO8TMV1YezFFQC0mGawf6cblonxyCAE+gpLtVMFacAQqlBSgOs nulDx+TlNl1auvzuuB5BTV
QwEZkmv!8jTVPL/hY9dGsLZ4p44d/fI/EybIueE5vtfu8jcZDZrJ1Yev3s/vG76dE/cKCg==

complaint properly
cpmsftngxa10.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGXA03.phx.gbl!TK2MSFT NGP08.phx.gbl!news-out.cwi
x.com!newsfeed.cwix.com!border1.nntp.dca.giganews. com!nntp.giganews.com!loca
l1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!nntp.comcast.com!news.com cast.com.POSTED!not-for-ma
il