Process Running Under Wrong Credentials
I have a web service that launches Winword. (I know that MS does not
recommend this, but I think I've worked around most of the potential
Anyhow, my problem is this: when word tries to print, I get an error that
there are no printers installed.
I've set up DCOMCNFG to run Word under a ficticious account (OfficeAutoAcct)
which DOES have printers installed.
But when I watch the task manager during this, Winword is running under
I've set the folder security to use OfficeAutoAcct for this web service.
I've set dcomcnfig to use OfficeAutAcct.
I can't figure out why it's running under ASPNET...
Also, is there any other way to print a Word .Doc file without actually
|All times are GMT. The time now is 10:52 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.