Velocity Reviews

-   -   Typed DataSet and converting types (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t783175-typed-dataset-and-converting-types.html)

Alex Maskaev 05-26-2004 01:53 PM

Typed DataSet and converting types

Hi there!

I've met strange behavior in VS 2003:
I created Web service with web method which returns typed DataSet with some
fields of "date" data type.
But when I've added web reference to this web service in other project, I've
seen that fields in this dataset (which was created in folder Web Reference)
now have type "datetime"!

Does anybody know how can I avoid this behavior?

Jan Tielens 05-26-2004 04:14 PM

Re: Typed DataSet and converting types

They both map to the same type internally. So it's not an issue I think.

--
Greetz
Jan