Velocity Reviews

-   -   Need help for WS to download image files (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t782732-need-help-for-ws-to-download-image-files.html)

moondaddy 02-20-2004 06:06 AM

Need help for WS to download image files

I'm writing a vb.net winforms app and need a ws to download image files form
the server. I've see what appears to be a few good examples in this user
group, but they were in c# and I couldn't make the conversion. Can someone
show me a good example in vb.net?

Thanks.

--
moondaddy@nospam.com

Yan-Hong Huang[MSFT] 02-20-2004 08:14 AM

RE: Need help for WS to download image files

Hello,

Thanks for posting in the group.

Based on my understanding, now you want a VB.NET sample on web service
which could download image files from web servers, right?

Generally speaking, migrating code from C# to VB.NET is straightforward.
Could you please post here with the code slice that you met problem? In
this way, more community members could help you on it. :)

Also, please refer to http://www.codeproject.com/vb/net/wsfileserver.asp,
where there is a VB.NET web service sample which does a similar thing. I
hope it helps.

Best regards,
Yanhong Huang
Microsoft Community Support

Get Secure! ĘC www.microsoft.com/security

This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site.
Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft
does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information
found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations
regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or
information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any
software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure
that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from
the Internet.