Velocity Reviews

-   -   ReportViewer (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t781208-reportviewer.html)

Peter Ramsebner 07-06-2010 01:17 PM

ReportViewer

Hi,

my ReportViewer control works fine on my development environment.
After deployment to the production Server the ReportViewer Control remains
empty.

This is the configuration of my ReportViewer:

private void OpenReport(string report, string datasourcename)

{

ReportViewer1.Visible = true;

ReportViewer1.LocalReport.ReportPath = report;

ReportDataSource dsrc = new ReportDataSource(datasourcename, dt);

ReportViewer1.LocalReport.DataSources.Clear();

ReportViewer1.LocalReport.DataSources.Add(dsrc);

ReportViewer1.LocalReport.Refresh();

}

By the way: anohter similar project on the same Server works perfectly.

Thanks for help

Peter