Velocity Reviews

-   -   SetDisplayMode() equivalent in ASP.NET ReportViewer!!! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t781012-setdisplaymode-equivalent-in-asp-net-reportviewer.html)

Yasercom 04-27-2009 10:40 AM

SetDisplayMode() equivalent in ASP.NET ReportViewer!!!

Hi All,

I want to use any SetDisplayMode() equivalent function (like in Win Forms)
in my ASP.NET Application to dynamically show SSRS Reports in PrintLayout.
I know the SetDisplayMode() method can only be used in WinForms. But, I want
to implement the same functionality in my Web Forms. Please share your ideas
with me as early as possible to overcome this problem.

Yaser