Velocity Reviews

-   -   Filling the text of Buttons over a public class (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t780955-filling-the-text-of-buttons-over-a-public-class.html)

Michael Engel 03-11-2009 08:34 AM

Filling the text of Buttons over a public class

Hi there,

I have an aspx page with 15 Buttons. The text of the buttons should be
filled during the runtime.
The names are in an access database. I created a global class with the
methode "fillButtonNames.
I'm calling the class from this button page
Handles Me.Load

Dim cls As New ClsGlobalFunctions

cls.PageActivate(sender)

End Sub

But i can't rename the text of the Button on the aspx page.

My idea is something like
Calling the global class ClsGlobalFunctions
Public Sub fillButtonNames(ByVal MyPage As Object)

myPage.Button1.text = "'Number one"

End Sub

Maybe someone can tell me how to rename the buttons' text.

Thank you