Velocity Reviews

-   -   CreateUserWizard Control Question (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t780048-createuserwizard-control-question.html)

Al 07-21-2007 09:59 PM

CreateUserWizard Control Question

Hi,

I have a CreateUserWizard control with an added step at the beginning which
is basically a place the user will enter a key that he will be provided with
in advance (so that only invited users can register).

What I cannot seem to figure out, is -- if the key is invalid, how do I
force the user to stay on the same step?

I used the OnActiveStateChanged (with an if statement to check that this
fires only for the first step) event to do the validation of the key with
the database.

Thanks in advance,
Al