Velocity Reviews

-   -   AutoPostback not working (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t779772-autopostback-not-working.html)

kclark 04-06-2007 02:32 PM

AutoPostback not working

I have a caledar control on a web page and I using DayRenderEventArgs to add
check box controls to each day. I set the AutoPostBack on each checkbox
control to "True". The calendar displays properly with the checkboxes but
when I click on one of the checkboxes the AutoPostBack is not firing. When I
viewed the souce code for the web page I realized the .Net compiler is not
adding the AutoPostBack javascript to the check boxes. Does anyone know why
this is happening and more importantly is their a fix or work around. Oh,
one last thing, for formating purpose, I put the check box controls inside of
an table within each cell.

Thanks in advance!

Scott M. 04-06-2007 02:43 PM

Re: AutoPostback not working

The problem is that the checkboxes are children of the calendar control, in
this case, so the AutoPostBack won't work.