Velocity Reviews

-   -   SiteMapPath displays nothing if the user clicks the LoginStatus (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t779759-sitemappath-displays-nothing-if-the-user-clicks-the-loginstatus.html)

active 04-04-2007 02:44 PM

SiteMapPath displays nothing if the user clicks the LoginStatus

In my web.sitemap I removed the Login.aspx siteMapNode
I use LoginStatus and set it up so as to direct the user to Login.aspx if he
clicks it
So having a Login menu item was redundant and I removed it

But now my SiteMapPath displays nothing if the user clicks the LoginStatus
to take him to Login.aspx

Is it possible to have SiteMapPath display Login when that happens?

Thanks in advance