Velocity Reviews

-   -   ASP.NET 2.0 -Debugger mode not showing header control images and j (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t779745-asp-net-2-0-debugger-mode-not-showing-header-control-images-and-j.html)

Deepa 03-31-2007 08:52 PM

ASP.NET 2.0 -Debugger mode not showing header control images and j

Hi All,

We recently started coding applications in 2.0 framework and I ran into some
problems.

The header is developed in 1.1 framework and is compiled into a DLL and is
used in other applications. It is added to the toolbox, dragged and dropped
in every application.

The same 1.1 DLL is added as a reference in the 2.0 application. In the
debugger mode the DLL is throwing a javascript error that it doesnot
recognize the function. The application is showing up fine in the web browser
when we go directly to the link. This DLL uses the company logo and a .js
file which has menu flyout functionality.

Why does the control not load correctly in the debugger mode where as it is
fine with no errors when the page is loaded from the IE window directly.

Appreciate your help
Thanks