Velocity Reviews

-   -   Gridview Template Columns & SqlDataSource UpdateQuery (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t779545-gridview-template-columns-and-sqldatasource-updatequery.html)

M1iS 02-03-2007 05:42 PM

Gridview Template Columns & SqlDataSource UpdateQuery

I have a GridView control with a template column that I use to display my
record data. I’ve included an EditItemTemplate with textboxes bound to the
GridView for editing. On my SqlDataSource I need to link up my parameters to
the bound textboxes in my EditItemTemplate, but when I try to configure my
UpdateQuery property I don’t see any parameter source options that will allow
me to so. Is it possible to link template columns up to a SqlDataSource in
this way?
--
Scott W.