Velocity Reviews

-   -   Searching controls in a GridView with auto generated columns (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t779424-searching-controls-in-a-gridview-with-auto-generated-columns.html)

RBM 01-04-2007 07:51 AM

Searching controls in a GridView with auto generated columns

Hello,

On a page I have placed a gridview control which has a SqlDataSource.
The SELECT statement of the SqlDataSource is generated from parameters.
For this issue I programmed that the gridview should autogenerate the
columns. I want to access members of controls in a column (if it
exists).
Does anyone knows how I can search for the controls and get a instance
of the control in a column.

Thanks in advantage.

Greetings,

RBM

RBM 01-05-2007 12:04 PM

Re: Searching controls in a GridView with auto generated columns

Hello,

I have "solved" this issue by creating a normal GridView and hide
colums afterwards if nessary.

Greetings,

RBM