Velocity Reviews

-   -   GridView template fields do not work after removing some columns (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t778880-gridview-template-fields-do-not-work-after-removing-some-columns.html)

Pavel Tsekov 09-14-2006 08:34 AM

GridView template fields do not work after removing some columns

Hi to all,

I'm Pavel Tsekov and I have the following problem:

I have a GridView web control (ASP.NET 2.0) and it is databound to a
datasource.
There are several DataBound fields in the GridView and also several Template
fields.

At some time I need to remove the last two columns(fields) from the
GridView, which are DataBound. My problem is that after removing those, the
template fields are not working anymore (the data inside the template
columns(fields) is empty). The rest of the DataBound fields though are
filled-in correctly.

So, why do the template fields stop working, after removing some fields from
a GridView? How can I solve this?

Thanks in advance.