Velocity Reviews

-   -   Smart Navigation asp.net 2.0 menu client script error (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t778879-smart-navigation-asp-net-2-0-menu-client-script-error.html)

Sid 09-14-2006 04:51 AM

Smart Navigation asp.net 2.0 menu client script error

I am getting the following client error when I am having ASP.NET 2.0 menu
with the
Smartnavigation property set to true.

"Error: '0.cells' is null or not an object"

This error does not occur when Smartnavigation=false

Can anyone suggest me a solution or a fix if it exists?

Thanks in advance

Riki 09-14-2006 11:29 AM

Re: Smart Navigation asp.net 2.0 menu client script error

Smartnavigation is obsolete for ASP.NET 2.0.

You can replace it with MaintainScrollPositionOnPostback="True"

I hope this will solve your problem.

--

Riki