Velocity Reviews

-   -   Aligning asp Listbox (again!) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t777875-aligning-asp-listbox-again.html)

Coleen 04-04-2006 11:17 PM

Aligning asp Listbox (again!)

Okay I got an answer on this once, and I have been trying it again, but it
doesn't work! I thought it did (it does for textboxes but NOT for Listbxes)
here is the HTML: (the listbox is in an html table...
<asp:ListBox id="lst_exist_fleet" runat="server"
Width="50%"></asp:ListBox></td>

Here is the code that I have tried and am trying in VB.net code-behind:

I've tried this both on PreRender and on PageLoad and tried both ways...
lst.Attributes.Add("style", "text-align: center;")
lst..Style.Add("Text-Align", "center")

Neither of these works for a listbox. Please, can anyone help?