Velocity Reviews

-   -   Databound control with both RepeatColumns and also Paging enabled? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t777597-databound-control-with-both-repeatcolumns-and-also-paging-enabled.html)

Al Cadalzo 01-10-2006 07:43 PM

Databound control with both RepeatColumns and also Paging enabled?

I'm using ASP.Net 2.0. I need to show data from a single field (as a
hyperlink) but the column is to be repeated (RepeatColumns = 2). I have
this in a DataList control and it is working fine. There is an additional
requirement now to add a pager control, but it seems like I would have to
use a GridView instead of a DataList in order to allow paging. The GridView
doesn't have the capability to repeat columns however. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Al