Velocity Reviews

-   -   VB.NET Compact Framework (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t776160-vb-net-compact-framework.html)

Nilesh Patel via .NET 247 05-25-2005 12:12 PM

VB.NET Compact Framework

(Type your message here)

Hello Every one !

I have an problem during the fill Dataadapter with DataSet & table name when it's running that time it's gving SqlCeServer.dll Error.

and i writen the code like this

Private Const pi_ConnPath As String = "\My Documents\JMS.sdf"
Private pi_WeightDetailsConn As System.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeConnection
Private pi_WeightDetailsAdapter As System.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeDataAdapter
Private pi_WeightDataSet As DataSet
Private pi_SQL As String

Dim WeightDetails As String

pi_WeightDetailsConn = New SqlCeConnection("Data Source=" & pi_ConnPath)
pi_WeightDetailsConn.Open()

pi_SQL = "SELECT * from WeightMaster"
pi_WeightDetailsAdapter = New SqlCeDataAdapter("pi_SQL", pi_WeightDetailsConn)

pi_WeightDataSet = New DataSet

pi_WeightDetailsAdapter.Fill(pi_WeightDataSet, "WeightDetails")
DgWeightDetails.DataSource = pi_WeightDataSet.Tables("WeightDetails")
From: Nilesh Patel

<Id>xpCVcOdF7k2iyvGshaLHCQ==</Id>

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP] 05-25-2005 01:03 PM

Re: VB.NET Compact Framework

Wrong group. Try here:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/newsgroups...&lang=en&cr=US