Velocity Reviews

-   -   Datalist problem (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t775995-datalist-problem.html)

kirk 05-02-2005 06:54 PM

Datalist problem

I have a datalist that displays catalog items on the page 4 in a row using
the RepeatColumns="4" and RepeatDirection="Horizontal" the page displays two
rows of data when first viewed and if there is more then 8 products to
display will create page numbers at the top of the page for each subsiquent
page of 8. The customer has asked to place an image in the area occupied by
the first two columns in the first row, but only on the first page. I need to
alter the template for the first page only in some way to show this new
layout and i'm stuck. Any help or direction would be appreciated. Is this
even possible?