Velocity Reviews

-   -   How do I create an "event" to deal with textarea and DataGrid? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t775912-how-do-i-create-an-event-to-deal-with-textarea-and-datagrid.html)

aaa 04-20-2005 12:35 PM

How do I create an "event" to deal with textarea and DataGrid?

I have a (bound) DataGrid that basically takes comment text from one of its
columns and puts it in an HTML text box. So when a user selects each row it
fills the text area with that comment text. Seems simple enough I have that
part working. but now I just realized I have to put that data back into the
comment column of the DataGrid for it to be put back in the database. But I
have to do that clientside after the user has finished entering data into
the textarea?