Velocity Reviews

-   -   Control Template (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t775852-control-template.html)

David 04-11-2005 05:50 PM

Control Template

Hi,
How can i do to make a button under properties panel, to load some file as
template style of my control like Dundas Gauge?
Thanks

Riki 04-12-2005 07:23 AM

Re: Control Template

David wrote:
> Hi,
> How can i do to make a button under properties panel, to load some
> file as template style of my control like Dundas Gauge?
> Thanks

Take a look at DesignerVerbs:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en...classtopic.asp

In the verb's event handler, you can show whatever Windows
forms or dialog boxes you want. In your case, you can load some
file.

--

Riki

David 04-12-2005 02:25 PM

Re: Control Template

Thank you!

And.. how to refresh the control after file loaded?, because when apply the
style the properties (in properties panel) are setted but the control still
without styles.

Riki 04-15-2005 04:20 PM

Re: Control Template

David wrote:
> Thank you!
>
> And.. how to refresh the control after file loaded?, because when
> apply the
> style the properties (in properties panel) are setted but the control
> still without styles.

Call UpdateDesignTimeHtml()

--

Riki