Velocity Reviews

-   -   Validation when there are two submit buttons (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t775217-validation-when-there-are-two-submit-buttons.html)

Milton 01-18-2005 12:23 PM

Validation when there are two submit buttons

I am using ASP.Net validator controls for my form validation. In my page
there are two buttons - "Save" and "Cancel". Both the buttons sumbit the form
to server but do different task. I want validation will work when user will
click on the "Save" button only. But now validatoin works when user click on
any of the buttons. Is there any way, I can mention that validation will work
when user will click on the "Save" button only?