Velocity Reviews

-   -   TextBox and Scrollbars (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t775112-textbox-and-scrollbars.html)

John McCrae 01-02-2005 04:11 PM

TextBox and Scrollbars

Note: I'm using VS "Whidbey" Beta 1 Refresh.

I am atttempting to display a modest amount of text using a Textbox control
on my webapp. I am using the TextBox since it offers the option to format
the text somewhat (paragraph breaks). The problem I have is that a vertical
scrollbar appears (greyed out since there isn't *that* much text). I don't
want them to ever appear. There is no scrollbar property that I can find for
this beast. What are my options?

Cheers
John