Velocity Reviews

-   -   IE Multipage and TabStrip Help... (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t775020-ie-multipage-and-tabstrip-help.html)

Kiran B. 12-15-2004 04:29 PM

IE Multipage and TabStrip Help...

Hi, I have managed to popluate a datagrid in multipage pageview control. My
problem is I need to use ItemDatabound Event and it's not working or should
i say, i don't know how it works with the datagrid that is associated with
pageview.

My code looks like...

Private Sub BindGrid(ByVal custMode As String, _

ByVal ds As DataSet)

Dim dview As DataView

Dim dg As DataGrid = New DataGrid()

Dim lbl As Label

dview = CreateDataSet(custMode, ds)

If Not dview Is Nothing Then

If custMode = "N" Then

'With dgdNewCustomers

' .DataSource = dview

' .DataBind()

'End With

lbl = myReturnMultiPage.FindControl("lblNew")

dg = myReturnMultiPage.FindControl("dgdMyNewOrders")

dg.DataSource = dview

dg.DataBind()

lbl.Text = "Return Orders " & dview.Count

'lblTotalNewOrders.Text = "New Orders " & dview.Count

Else

'With dgdReturnCustomers

''.DataSource = dview

'.DataBind()

'End With

lbl = myReturnMultiPage.FindControl("lblReturn")

dg = myReturnMultiPage.FindControl("dgdMyReturnOrders")

dg.DataSource = dview

dg.DataBind()

lbl.Text = "Return Orders " & dview.Count

'lblTotalReturnOrders.Text = "Return Orders " & dview.Count

End If

dview.Dispose()

End If

End Sub