Velocity Reviews

-   -   How do I populate Container.DataItems using a Multi-table ds? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t774864-how-do-i-populate-container-dataitems-using-a-multi-table-ds.html)

JDP@Work 11-24-2004 06:22 PM

How do I populate Container.DataItems using a Multi-table ds?

I may have painted myself into a corner and am willing to use a different
method.

This is an old form, prior to implementing SQLHelper which I'm using with
MainForm.vb

Any suggestions are welcome.

Here is my current fill and one sample field from my form.

The form is a printable version of a mster form.

If I'm not mistaken the noted "Lead" table is the default view/table, how would
I name and or access on the form additional tables that are returned by the
sProc.

myform.vb
daLead.SelectCommand = cmdGetLead
daLead.Fill(dsLead, "Lead")
Me.LeadProfile.DataSource = dsLead.Tables("Lead")

myform.aspx
Source:&nbsp<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "Source") %>

This is not a challenge on my other forms where I use...

MainForm.vb
Dim dr As DataRow = ds.Tables(0).Rows(0)

... fill a bunch of controls.....

If Not IsDBNull(ds.Tables(1).Rows(0)) Then
Dim dr_inf As DataRow = ds.Tables(1).Rows(0)

... fill a few more controls....
end sub

TIA

JeffP.....