Velocity Reviews

-   -   Sorting DataGrid after Row Data Changed (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t774778-sorting-datagrid-after-row-data-changed.html)

jdn 11-15-2004 05:00 PM

Sorting DataGrid after Row Data Changed

After I get a DataSet, and before I bind it to a DataGrid, I search through
the rows on a particular column, and if the column has certain data, I change
it.

The data change is reflected in the datagrid, so that's fine. However, when
I sort on the column with the changed data, it sorts on the original value.

For example, if the original data started with the letter "M" and the new
data starts with the letter "G", it still sorts the rows as if it started
with "M".

Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong, or how to fix this?

TIA
jdn
kingcrim@earthlink.net

jdn 11-15-2004 05:13 PM

RE: Sorting DataGrid after Row Data Changed

Never mind, idiot error of the spelling mistake variety.