Velocity Reviews

-   -   Simple Image resizing - work on stand alone, not on third party se (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t774478-simple-image-resizing-work-on-stand-alone-not-on-third-party-se.html)

ASPQuicky 10-13-2004 01:57 PM

Simple Image resizing - work on stand alone, not on third party se

Trying to resize an image in the page_load, image1.width="400".

It works when I run it on my stand alone web matrix run, but if I load the
code on a my third party server, the code has a compiler error,

BC30311: Value of type 'String' cannot be converted to
'System.Web.UI.WebControls.Unit'

Help!

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP] 10-13-2004 05:11 PM

RE: Simple Image resizing - work on stand alone, not on third party se

Try image1.width=Unit.Pixel(400)

Ken