Velocity Reviews

-   -   textbox height = containing cell height - x (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t773912-textbox-height-containing-cell-height-x.html)

JC 07-29-2004 07:50 PM

textbox height = containing cell height - x

Greetings all.
I would like to know how to make a textboxs height = the height of the
cell it's in - 10 px or what ever number..
Using 90% for height does not work as I need it to be exactly so many
px less than the total height and with %'s it's too dynamic from small
to large screens.

Thanks for any help!
Jeff

Alvin Bruney [MVP] 07-31-2004 04:01 AM

Re: textbox height = containing cell height - x

use the style attribute and the codebehind to set it.
textbox.attributes.add("height","10px") roughly. You can always crack open
the aspx page to find out what the correct syntax is.

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney
news:b8c0d25d.0407291150.33507527@posting.google.c om...

DujHoD 08-02-2004 08:28 PM

Re: textbox height = containing cell height - x

Since your question pertains exclusively to CSS, and not to ASP.NET,
you might get better answers in
comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets.