Velocity Reviews

-   -   Quick bound controls question (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t773652-quick-bound-controls-question.html)

Gromit 06-28-2004 05:21 PM

Quick bound controls question

Hi,

I have a bunch of controls that have their initial values bound to
database values. On saving, I want the new values the user has selected
to update the datbase values, but the binding seems to prevent the
update. When I don't use selected value binding, everything is fine.

Is there a way of 'unbinding' the controls in the moments after the save
button has been clicked to allow the new values to be updated? Or is
there a better way of achieving what I'm trying to do?

Thanks for any thoughts,

Gromit