Velocity Reviews

-   -   Problem Populating a List Box (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t773625-problem-populating-a-list-box.html)

Lee Trotter 06-24-2004 10:17 PM

Problem Populating a List Box

I am trying to populate a list box from a dataset. There are two fields in
the dataset and 5 rows. When I leave the .datatextfield and .datavaluefield
blank I get 5 rows of 'System.Data.DataRowView'

When I fill in those arguments with the field namesI get
'System.Data.DataRowView' does not contain <fieldname>

Here is the code I am using

objDS2 = cData.GetProjectStatus

cboFilter.DataSource = objDS2

cboFilter.DataTextField = ("tblProjectStatus.fldProjectStatusDescription" )

cboFilter.DataValueField = ("tblProjectStatus.fldProjectStatusID")

cboFilter.DataBind()

Thanks