Velocity Reviews

-   -   Buttons just out of sight... (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t773461-buttons-just-out-of-sight.html)

Colin Basterfield 06-06-2004 01:55 AM

Buttons just out of sight...

Hi,

I have a datalist which is encased in some dividers, so I have

div
datalist
buttons (positioned = relative)
/div

This means that the buttons always appear at the bottom of the page directly
underneath the datalist, however my wife has just added lots of new items to
the datalist, and now you have to scroll down to the bottom of the datalist,
but you can't scroll down to the buttons as there is nothing left on the
vertical scroll bars, so you end up with just the top parts of the buttons,
which is not the go when we post it to the live server, our clients may not
be as understanding as my wife!

Any ideas
TIA
Colin B