Velocity Reviews

-   -   Set headertext in datagrid programatically (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t773374-set-headertext-in-datagrid-programatically.html)

mg 05-26-2004 07:06 PM

Set headertext in datagrid programatically

I create a datagrid using the Web Forms Toolbo

The dataadapter,dataset and databind() code runs in a button eventhandler

The headertext is determined by the column names of my SQL select statement there

How can I change the headertext programatically in the codebehind? ... I don't want to change the preexisting code if at all possible.

Kilic Beg 05-27-2004 12:18 AM

Re: Set headertext in datagrid programatically

check this article
http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/Code/20...HeaderText.asp