Velocity Reviews

-   -   HELP NEEDED (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t772971-help-needed.html)

SECURITY NEWBEE 04-09-2004 09:46 PM

HELP NEEDED

Hello,

I am a new developer with asp.net secure applications. Here is my
question.

I am writing a web application which need to launch an application on
the client with click of a button.(The Application exe resides on the
client). I am been searching all over the web of how to do it? I have
had no luck. I was able to come to a conclusion of writing a smart
application which can download a dll from server on to the client with
no pop ups for security and launch the client application. Can
someone please help how to go about coding this design.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Alvin Bruney [MVP] 04-11-2004 02:52 AM

Re: HELP NEEDED