Velocity Reviews

-   -   Composite custom controls events (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t772564-composite-custom-controls-events.html)

apple 02-07-2004 05:46 PM

Composite custom controls events

I create a simple custom tabular control, and try for place set of controls
inside its tab tags.
<helix:tabcontrol id="Tab1" runat="server" width="100%">
<helix:tab header="Users">other controls</helix:tab>
<helix:tab header="Roles">other controls</helix:tab>
<helix:tab header="Resources">other controls</helix:tab>
</helix:tabcontrol>
Control tree with all nested controls will be created fine, but postback
events don't firing if I place other controls inside helix:tab tags, for
example the datagrid paging don't work. And databinding work correct. Why?
How I can process the postback from nested controls.

thank

Alessandro Zifiglio 02-07-2004 08:00 PM

Re: Composite custom controls events

I have posted a reply in microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.buildingc ontrols group. Follow up there :)