Velocity Reviews

-   -   ASP.NET: Day / Work Week / Week / Month web calendar control with view like MS Outlook (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t772027-asp-net-day-work-week-week-month-web-calendar-control-with-view-like-ms-outlook.html)

12-10-2003 06:44 PM

ASP.NET: Day / Work Week / Week / Month web calendar control with view like MS Outlook

Hi!!

Did Infragistics or some other company else provide a web calendar conrol
with the features and look of Microsoft Outlook calendar?
I mean that feature that you can choose Day / Work Week / Week / Month view
of the calendar.

regards,

gicio

12-15-2003 10:42 AM

Re: ASP.NET: Day / Work Week / Week / Month web calendar control with view like MS Outlook

Hi!

will or can't anyone answered my questions?
:(

regards,

gicio

Carl Prothman [MVP] 12-15-2003 12:46 PM

gicio@gmx.de wrote:
> will or can't anyone answered my questions?
> <gicio@gmx.de> wrote in message
>> Did Infragistics or some other company else provide a web calendar
>> conrol with the features and look of Microsoft Outlook calendar?
>> I mean that feature that you can choose Day / Work Week / Week /
>> Month view of the calendar.

Gicio,
Check out the calendar controls listed over on the asp.net web site
http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/de...=43&tabindex=2

--

Thanks,
Carl Prothman

Alexandre 12-22-2003 10:42 PM

"Carl Prothman [MVP]" <carlpr@spamcop.net> wrote in message news:<egiHLmwwDHA.2328@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl>...
> gicio@gmx.de wrote:
> > will or can't anyone answered my questions?
> > <gicio@gmx.de> wrote in message
> >> Did Infragistics or some other company else provide a web calendar
> >> conrol with the features and look of Microsoft Outlook calendar?
> >> I mean that feature that you can choose Day / Work Week / Week /
> >> Month view of the calendar.

> Gicio,
> Check out the calendar controls listed over on the asp.net web site
> http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/de...=43&tabindex=2

Hi, we at Mediachase develop Calendar Conrol with Outlook like view.
Check it out at http://www.mediachase.com.