Velocity Reviews

-   -   IE cache and windows control (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t771928-ie-cache-and-windows-control.html)

VincentWong 12-02-2003 10:11 AM

IE cache and windows control

hi everyone

I have a windows control hosted in the IE and this control will call
some web services. I would like to ask whehter the files or the result of
the web service (xml file) are stored in the IE cache, thanks.

vincent

Thijs 12-02-2003 06:42 PM

Re: IE cache and windows control

Hi,

Does your control use IE to call the web service? Or it's own socket code?

Regards,

Thijs

VincentWong 12-03-2003 01:37 AM

Re: IE cache and windows control

Thijs,

Thanks for your reply. The control does not use IE to call the web
service.

Vincent
news:3fccdcf9$0$16811$58c7af7e@news.kabelfoon.nl.. .