Velocity Reviews

-   -   Frame+ WebForm (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t771868-frame-webform.html)

Hermit Dave 11-25-2003 02:17 PM

Frame+ WebForm

Oh definitely yes.... use Request... Response...
ViewState...

webform2.aspx. Is there any

Keith Smith [MSFT] 12-06-2003 12:44 AM

RE: Frame+ WebForm

You don't indicate whether you wish to communicate between the pages on the client-side or server-side.

Client-side will require client-side script and use of the different control elements' ClientID properties.

Server-side you can use Server.Transfer to cause one page to post its content/data to a separate page. You can also share data using Session State, Application State, Cache, etc.

Keith

--

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm

Note: For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread from which they originated.