Velocity Reviews

-   -   UserName on the page (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t771734-username-on-the-page.html)

Ondrej Sevecek 11-12-2003 02:09 PM

UserName on the page

Hello,
I want to set up ActiveDesktop web page the way users see their
username, IP address, computer name, etc. How to develop appropriate web
page? I can use ActiveX components if neccessary.
My only requirement is there shouldn't be neccessary any web server. The
page
will be loaded from the local harddisk.

Ondra.

Kirill Ritvinsky 11-13-2003 12:09 PM

Re: UserName on the page

Hi Ondrej!

To load page from anywhere without web server you can use Asynchronous
Pluggable Protocols. See details in MSDN.

--
Best wishes,
Kirill Ritvinsky